I understand that a blog isn't always the most practical vehicle for discussion. My dilemma, though, lies in Facebook. I love to use Facebook to connect to others and discuss things, but the problem is that there is only limited space. I feel like I have many thoughts that are hindered by a word limit. It is difficult enough as it is to try and round up the thoughts that are bouncing around in my head! But there are some things I feel the need to get off my chest, and there are some instances where I simply post in order to seek opinions.
I always encourage and welcome discussion. I invite you to start discussions with me regarding my posts on my blog on my Facebook page: www.facebook.com/cody.robinette
So here is the basis of my blog: As an advocate for Christ and a student in law school, I feel the need to find a certain balance in my life, particularly since I have chosen a career path based on law. My aim for this blog is to express my thoughts and pose questions on God's law, the United States or State law, and the way that the two mesh. Additionally, I will occasionally aim to simply make a comment on my thoughts about religion and church.
Thank you in advance for your support. I pray that I can mutually induce growth.
No comments:
Post a Comment